H&M Home Birmingham.



Today the new H&M Home opened in the Birmingham Bullring. I was a bit apprehensive to go as I know these places can be heaving and I just want to get home after University ends! However I decided to go as I couldn't miss being there on the first day of opening. What a great choice, the new store is absolutely amazing. I went in through the Womenswear floor which has also had a makeover, along with an opening day DJ! I've seen some lovely bits I'm going to try and pick up on Black Friday...

When I made my way up the escalator to the third floor, I was in awe. Ahead of me was a sitting room scene with a Sofa adorned with faux fur throw and gorgeous pillows alongside a giant Christmas tree decorated with amazing baubles. I'm definitely in the Christmas mood now! I've taken some photos, (shown below) but it was so busy I could barely get a look in to most sections.



The H&M Home floor is split into about 5 different sections, Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom, Kitchen and Miscellaneous. My personal favourite was the bedroom as currently its the only room I can buy for until I get my own house. All sections were set up to the Winter season with faux fur, animal prints and dark velvets and jewel tones. Absolutely gorgeous. Almost everything that was for sale was layed out showing how it can be used in your own home which was really helpful and gave amazing styling tips too. They would have made some gorgeous flatlays! 


     


As I was walking round I did manage to scan a few items which stood out and find them online to link. 

Faux fur cushion cover, £12.99.
Faux fur cushion cover - Brown/Beige -  | H&M GB
https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0774941002.html


Wool-blend rug, £39.99
Wool-blend rug - Light beige/Patterned - Home All | H&M GB
https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0659651001.html


Cotton percale duvet cover, £59.99.
Cotton percale duvet cover - White/Black - Home All | H&M GB
https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0601228001.html

Stoneware vase, £19.99
Stoneware vase - White - | H&M GB 2
https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0691264001.html

Washed linen dressing gown, £34.99.
Washed linen dressing gown - Grey - Home All | H&M GB
https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0107727021.html




I would definitely recommend a visit to the H&M store in the Bullring before Christmas as it has a lovely selection of gifts for those of all ages, there's even a flower shop if you just fancy bringing home a bunch for your dining table. 

Let me know if you've been or plan to go to the new store.
Grace.






Comments

Popular Posts