Wednesday Wants |3.


Wednesdays seem to come round in a flash. It is a day I always look forward to as I have the day off from University and feel I can get everything I want to do, done. Its also a dangerous day for my bank account as there are never many people out shopping so I can quickly pop to my local retail park before picking up my Sister. Which leads me on to todays Wednesday wants, Bags! I'm always torn between picking a bag which is black or navy and will go with most outfits, or picking a statement bag which will still go with everything but can just give an outfit an edge. Almost always my bags are crossbody, as I never have to carry around that much and like to have my hands free. Here is a roundup of some of my current faves:


Large Trio bag in smooth lambskin, £890.
Large Trio bag in smooth lambskin | CELINE
https://www.celine.com/en-gb/celine-shop-women/handbags/trio/large-trio-bag-in-smooth-lambskin-187613BEB.38NO.html#q=trio%2Bbag&lang=en_GB

On the pricier side, the bag I am currently coveting is this Celine Trio Bag. I used to think it was slightly boring, and not worth the price tag. But as my style has changed I have come to appreciate how simplistic it is yet it can fit everything I would want to put in it, can click apart if I'm taking it from day-to-night and doesn't have the brands logo all over it like most designer bags do today. 

Captain Lea Leather Square Crossbody bag, £148.
https://www.allsaints.com/women/handbags/allsaints-captain-lea-sq-xbody/?colour=5&category=8606
Women's Captain Lea Leather Square Crossbody Bag (black) - Image 5

Once again a cross-body, but for those on the go they're perfect. This one is great as it had silverr hardware which I can never seem to find on a black bag. A really lovely size, a tad bigger than the others on the high street, this will once again fit everything I need it to. With the adjustable strap and side zip pocket it makes it perfect for the days where I need to run out of the house!

Topshop borg oversized shoulder bag in cream, £29.00

https://www.asos.com/topshop/topshop-borg-oversized-shoulder-bag-in-cream/prd/13454554?clr=cream&colourWayId=16479096&SearchQuery=&cid=8730

Theres just something about this bag that I love. The Borg is really on trend at the moment yet its not overpowering, this bag can make a simple jeans and tee much more fashionable. The over the shoulder style is also very on trend at the moment however I don't think this is too trend led to not be used in years to come. 

Leather Animal Print Tote Bag, £89.99.
https://www.zara.com/uk/en/leather-animal-print-tote-bag-p16034004.html?v1=16279413&v2=1281541
Image 2 of LEATHER ANIMAL PRINT TOTE BAG from Zara

This bag is amazing, the leopard print isn't too in your face yet this can add so much to your look when you don't know what to wear. The open style is perfect for days where you have a lot to carry, or even to take shopping with you! This bag is not for the faint hearted, you have to make sure the bag doesn't wear you; but with a pair of leather trousers, wrap coat and heeled boots? You've got yourself an autumn look that is sure to get attention. 

Leather Shoulder Bag, £99.99
Leather shoulder bag - White/Black - Ladies | H&M GB

For something so small, its mighty expensive. This bag is so different, from the mirror attached to the colourful strap to the ice-white leather, it definitely makes a statement. Once again it is on the smaller size so this is not the most practical of those I've picked. But, if you are in the market for a bag that is going to set you apart from the crowd, this is it!

Sequinned Bucket Bag, £49.99.
https://www.zara.com/uk/en/sequinned-bucket-bag-p18158004.html?v1=20680963&v2=1281541
Image 2 of SEQUINNED BUCKET BAG from Zara

With party season quickly approaching this bag is perfect. If you need a bag which you can shove all you need for work into and head straight to a Christmas do right after, this one is great. Even though it is essentially one big sequin, it isn't going to be too much to wear on the commute either. A winner all 'round. 


I hope you liked this small round up of my current wants, the leopard tote bag is probably my next purchase! Please let me know what your favourite bag is and why, or what one you are looking to invest in next!

Until next time,
Grace.








Comments

Popular Posts