Hey!

Hello! 

Ever since i saw Zoe Sugg, Louise ( Sprinkle of glitter) and Tanya Burr i have been addicted to blogs! I already had my love of fashion,  so why not start a blog? I have debated this idea for a couple of weeks and finally thought 'What the heck!', I may aswell give it a go! So here i am, writing my first blog post!

In this blog i will obviously be posting fashion realted things, aswell as stuff about my doings! I am going to America in a few weeks so there will be a post on that for sure as i will take A LOT of photos! 


So there you go, a little post just to introduce my self and give you a little insight into my upcoming posts. I hope that this all works out as im sure im going to have a lot of fun doing this and i hope you will like reading it!

Grace x


Comments

  1. Okey major randomnes and unusual behavior from my part but I thought why not you seem nice and I want to make friends through blogging. I am an bloglovin too https://www.bloglovin.com/sunniva07 and I thought why not maybe we you want to check out my blog and then we can be the new zoella and sprinkle of glitter (or not totaly up to you). Sorry for a really long comment but Comments are always nice right ????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiya! Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog, its a little sparse at the moment but it will get up and running soon - just need stuff to blog about! I love Zoe and Louise! Your blog is great!! And yes, comments are DEFFO nice! :D -Grace

      Delete
  2. Hi! Saw your link on Tanya Burrs blog, so just wanted to stop by and show my support :)
    For me, it was also Zoe that brought me into this blog/youtube-world, and now I am addicted ;) I´m looking forward to reading your next post :)

    -Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I didn't think anybody would look! Zoe is definately another great inspiration for me! I really am starting to enjoy blogging and have a lot of future posts in mind, i have to restrain myself from posting them all at once! If you have a Channel give me a link and ill subscribe! -Grace

      Delete
  3. Hey! :-)
    I saw your link on Tanya Burr's blog, too.
    I just wanted to give you a piece of advice. I think, that the colour of your blog is a bit too dark. It seems a bit depressive.
    Check out my blog here: writejumptheworld.blogspot.com (it's German, i hope you understand a bit!)
    Vivi
    P.S. Sorry, if my English isn't that good, i'm still learning it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I'll have a look into changing it! Also I'm learning German so it will help me a bit! Your English was practically perfect! I'm sure your doing great!

      - grace

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts