Rimmel London 'Scandal eyes - Rockin' curves' review!

 Hello!

So I thought I would do my first review! Here goes...

I had run out of my previous mascara, Maybellines 'the falsies',  and was trying to find a cheaper alternative. I love that mascara but I cannot really justify spending almost £10 on a mascara. So when I was out shopping I saw this advertised and thought I would give it a go! 

My first thoughts were how nice the packaging was! It looks so cool with the red and black snakeskin bottle with almost tattoo like writing. It's got the trademark Rimmel logo on the top of the lid aswell! 
     Next was the wand, it looked really cool when I saw it, being described as a 'broken heart' it had to do something special? So that was the final push to me buying it! ( That and the only £5 price tag it came with!) 
     When I first saw the wand I was so intrigued on how I was going to use it. I came up with the idea of using the bigger sides for my top lid and the bigger part of the tip for my bottom. It worked well on my first go though it was a bit wet but that's to be expected of a newly opened mascara. I then tried it the next day and it worked just as well! However, the next time I went to put It on I was a bit disappointed. I applied it to my lashes and it came out all clumpy! ( A factor to this May be because I do leave my makeup near the radiator) All of them stuck together at the bottom and smudged everywhere! I was devastated as I had such high hopes for this mascara 
     Overall I would say to people to purchase this, as it's got a very good price tag, but be wary of where you leave it and how you apply it! (Unlike me -haha!) 

So there you have it! My first ever review! I hope it helped you decide if you want to try this mascara or not! 


-Grace x 

Comments

  1. hahaha I've never bought that mascara, but I think I may buy it next time :)
    Thanks for your review!

    Chelo
    flyinginvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a good mascara! Bit of an odd chaped wand to get used to but it definitely gets all the lashes! Deffo worth a purchase next time you're out shopping!

      - grace x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts