Stripes?

Hello!

The other day i was sorting out my wardrobe and was looking for some items i could invest in that seem to never go out of fashion and i could put on without having to think too much about it, and the answer was, Stripes! I have been seeing them everywhere, from hats to shoes they never seem to not be in the fashion spotlight! So i did go shopping and pick up a few peices of clothing that had stripes on them, not too crazy as i didn't want to be seen as going ott and i definately stuck to the usual navy/black and white stripes! So here are the few peices i picked up:
 

So there they are, i hope you like them as much as i do! They will definately be a staple part of my wardrobe and be worn waaay too much!

What are your staple items?

- Grace x

Comments

  1. Great post :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love navy/white stripes! :) http://writejumptheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I will probably get some more tomorrow! :)

      -Grace

      Delete
  3. i love stripes in my wardrobe- wonderful pieces for every day.
    kisses
    happy sunday!
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i know! I have purchased some more striped peices this weekend. You too!
      -Grace

      Delete
  4. I love stripes, they give me a nice sailing feeling :)

    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do have a sailor-esq feel about them :)

      -Grace

      Delete
  5. Lovely stripy post! :)

    Ropesofholland.com
    Lindsey xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts