Hand luggage!

Hi!
So as i've said many times before i am going to America for the spring half term and obviously i will be flying so i thought i would show you what i am packing in my Carry-On/ Handluggage. I hope this gives you some inspiration for what you might need to take in the future.... 

Sunglasses - Self explanatory! 
My Purse to put my money into and other documents, this one is from Jack Wills and i got it for my birthday this year.
Hair ties & Brush -
You don't want to have your hair being unruly on a long flight so why not put it up? Or after the flight if your not feeling too glamorous just stick it up into a fashionable (but simple) messy bun!
Notepad - You can never go wrong with a notepad & Pen! I always carry one around with me as i have a bit of an obsession with lists. It can also cure a bit of the boredom you might get! This notepad and matching pen is from Cath Kidston for my birthday this year. 
Makeup bag - Its an essential of mine! In mine i carry :
- Moisturiser as the plane can really dry out your skin,
- BB cream, i know this is kind of the same as moisturiser but this has a tint in so when im about to land just put some on and you're good to go!
-Deodrant + Perfume.
-Nail polish, just one so i can have my nails looking nice for the holiday!
- Chapstick
-Mascara as it makes me feel more awake!
This is the bag i chose to take as it  isn't too small or too large. It comes with a shoulder strap also which is handy! I got this from Primark for £8! I also will be taking this around with me on holiday. It can also fit some fluffy socks i will be taking as sitting for 9 hours can get uncomfortable with shoes on! Headphones are another important thing i keep in my bag, as the ones on the plane aren't very good from past experience.



So there you have it, what i will be taking! I will of course add a few more things e.g chewing gum, bottle of water at the airport but for the most part this is the essentials. Hope you enjoyed and happy tavels!
 I will be blogging about my trip to America whenever i get the chance as i'm out there for two weeks! Have you got any reccomendations for the Orlando area? 


- Grace x




Comments

Popular Posts