Gift ideas for her 2020!

Now Halloween has been and gone, its time to start planning for Christmas in my eyes! Although I still cant fully celebrate until after bonfire night. In this blog post I have rounded up some gifts for most budgets and interests. I hope you enjoy! 

To shop the items below please click on the images.


 

£30 and below.

 Exfoliating Body Mitt, , large

Treasure Me Tiny Jewellery Box Chanel: Collections and Creations

Herbae L'Eau Travel Set  product image  product image


£30 - £50.


OUAI Haircare Swing Both Ouais Set Christmas Wish Candle, , large

product imageReplica Discovery Set, , large

 SHASHI Trinity Stud Earrings


£50 - £100.

  

Recycled Wool Knit Hat, Black, packshots Scuffette II Slipper 


The Lore Collector, , large  

£100 - £300.



Gold Lust Collection, , large 



Best of Baies Set, , largeVeja + NET SUSTAIN V-10 metallic-trimmed leather and mesh sneakers


So there we have a few of my gifting recommendations from Under £30 to £300. I hope there's something in there for everyone and that it gave you some inspiration! Grace.


Comments

  1. The fluffy eye mask is so cosy, I tried it on and sooooo soft. X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts