Holiday! - Week 1.

                          Hi!
 This is going to be a very long post....

I put before I was going to the USA and I have been here a week now! This first week was for my mum to have a nice relaxing time before the chaos of meeting up with my friends family and going to theme parks! We have been to Miami, Naples and the Florida Keys, we stayed in Key west. I have had a lovely time so far and it's been amazing hot compared to Britain; we only had one night of rain which we just stayed in our apartment.

                       I'll post some pictures of my time so far;

Miami was gorgeous and we looked around as much as we could on foot. I had to include a picture of my favourite drink, Root beer. We went to the Vizcaya 'house' which had a great wave breaker in the shape of a old Venetian ship.
 I had to include pictures of Ernest Hemmingways cats with 6 toes! The dog was also a cool asset to walking Round for 6 hours!
On the last actual day we were meant to go on a Fury waterspouts trip, but that got cancelled due to someone being hurt. We then had a whole day to use up with not a lot of money, no electronic or a car. So we took the trusty bus and just looked at a few landmarks! I also bought this hideously tourist-like top! 
So that brings me to the end of week one. Sorry the post was so long but it has a weeks worth of holiday in it! Next weeks should hopefully be a bit shorter but no promises! 

Until next week!
- Grace x









Comments

  1. I like the pictures. Have fun!
    xoxo Vivi
    http://writejumptheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you vivi! I'm here for another week so look out for my next post! X

    - Grace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I'm so jealous! Especially because of the weather we're having back in Britain. Those pictures look amazing, I was sat for a good 5 minutes laughing at the dog :) Hope you're having lots of fun xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dog was brilliant! His owner was in the same attire too! I'll post some more photos of this week in a few days!!

      - grace x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts