Holiday - week 2.

  Sorry another long post!!!

 So week 2 of my holiday in America is now over. I'm so sad but excited to go back into my own bed... So first of all our first full day with the family friends we went to Seaworld, it was amazing! Last time I came to the USA, the manta ray was the last ride I went on and I got stuck for an hour due to 'technical difficulties' and guess what?! I got stuck again! The first ride of the trip! :( but it was still a brilliant day. Day 2 we went to wet 'n' wild as it was the hottest day of the trip, that was a tiring day. I went on almost everything; the exception being the bomb drop and it's sister slide, I did those last time and it's safe to say never again! 
The next day or two we spent in the villa and shopping at the Malls. After that we went to Busch gardens, one of the best roller coaster parks ever. I rode the sheikra many times and the cheetah hunt which we were two weeks early for last time! 
After those few days we went to my personal favourite.. Universal Studios! It was so good and the few days we went were surprisingly quiet for one of the most popular times to go. I loved the Harry potter ride inside the castle, Transformers, Jurassic park ( the water ride) and last but not least The mummy! It was an amazing couple of days there. 
      The butterbeer was amazing
For the final two days we had a nice trip into Celebration, which was actually build by Disney to just soak up the last rays of sunshine. We went to a place called Funspot and my dad and his friend rode the biggest Skyswing and my friend and her sister rode a swigshot. I got some nyx matt lipglosses which we searched in just about every beauty store for!
And that brings me to today, we had a nice meal in a resturant called Charlie's crab house and I'm currently sitting in the airport writing this. It has been an amazing 2 and a half weeks to say the least. I can't wait until next time!...

- Grace x





Comments

  1. This sounds like such an amazing vacation! I love Sea World and Universal Studios! Fun places! :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was brilliant, the first one im genuinely sad to be back from. I am going to Greece in a few months so will be writing a blog post on that for sure!

      Delete
  2. It sounds and looks like you had an amazing time!! I'm going on holiday to the US next week but the places I'm going to aren't as exciting as the ones you visited.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sure they will be amazing and you'll have some great memories!

      - Grace x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts