Spring!

Heyyy!

My favourite time of the year is most definately springtime in Britain, because you can have days where the sun is shining and you can get away with wearing shorts or you can still wear a few layers on a crisp morning. The other reason i love it is the fashion changes from dark maroons and blacks to lighter more elegant colours. These are my top 5 favourite items that i will be wearing this Spring/Summer 2014!


       
         Item 1 / Item 2 / Item 3 / Item 4 / Item 5   

Most of my wardrobe is currently black or white so i have been trying to buy colourful things, that will make a statement aswell. I adore the coat, its the perfect way to be warm but not look like you're going to the Artic all while being super adorable! The skort is a big trent this season so this one from new look is definitely going to be in my wardrobe soon!  

Hope you liked seeing what i am loving this Spring!
Comment down below which is your favourite and what you're loving too!

- Grace xox

Comments

  1. I love angled skirts! ill need to give this one a look!
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they look amazing on anybody! I love this blue colour aswell!

      Delete
  2. I really need some colourful pieces for summer as well. Everything in my wardrobe is so monochrome and depressing at the moment. Those skorts are my favourite from your list! x

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too, i recently went on holiday and i was sharing a room with my friend so we had to share a wardrobe, on her side it was all vibrant colours and mine was grey,white, black, cream ect... I need more colour!!

      Delete
  3. i love the skirt, really want to buy one like it!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's affordable compared to some out there!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts