Boohoo!

Boohoo 1, Primark 0. 

Primark has been really dissapointing me lately, so i decided to have a look on boohoo after so many of my favorite youtubers/bloggers have been raving about it. I had a look through some of their stuff and loved how affordable but well made it was! As an added plus, it was free next day delivery! So obviously i quickly took advantage of that offer. The stuff i bought would have been at least 3 times more expensive in Topshop or River Island so be sure to check out boohoo when you get a chance! 

I love how every item doesn't feel cheap as some of the stuff in other shops can when made out of certain materials, and all their items are definitely are true to size, i don't think you would have to size up on anything unless you read the size guide and you feel you may have to. You'll be glad to know I have been buying outside of my colour comfort-zone! All in all these are all great products and i will definately be having a look on the website before having to go bargain hunting!

-Grace x


P.s may insert pictures if I can find someone to take photos...

Comments

Popular Posts