Rimmel London BB cream - New Matte Version

Hello!!

So lately i have been seeing such a good change in my skin - please don't be jinxed - and i believe its all down to one factor...Im not wearing foundation! Now this isn't to say im going bare faced out into the world, no, i am acutally using BB cream. When i got the Company magazine in march it came with a sample for the Rimmel london BB cream, the new matte version. It has factor 15 which is also an added bonus! This BB cream claims to have a 9-in-1 formula which does these following things; 
  • Minimize the appearance of pours
  • Even skin tone
  • Mattify
  • Control shine all day
  • Smooth
  • Sooth
  • Help prevent blemishes
  • Give all day coverage.
I agree that it does do most of these things, exept i would say give all day coverage. This may be due to me touching my face alot(?) or just because i don't use a primer, either way for me it doesn't last all day! But 8/9 is a very good score for something that i would consider very affordable for people on a budget! I bought mine in Light which i find is a great match as this does sort of adjust to match your skin tone. The only downside is that there is no avaliable shade for darker skintones, yet. 


Me using BB cream instead of foundation just goes to show how much it was clogging up my pours and was causing me breakouts, and i have tried multiple foundations. BB creams give just enough coverage for me and because it has a matte formula it doesn't need to be powdered every 5 seconds becuase my skin has become oily! So why not give it a try?

Grace x



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts