OOTD'S - Long Weekend.

       My first Outfit of the day(s)!!...
 Back again!

As I mentioned before, I went down to the Isle of Wight for a couple of days so I thought I would show you what I wore. The pieces I wore and could find online I have linked below as some I have had for a while and are unavailable now or just could not get a link for.

Top : Boohoo
Disco Pants: Topshop
Jacket: Next
Shoes: Primark

Tunic: Topshop
Shorts: Primark
Shoes: Primark
Jeans: Charity shop (£1!)
Shoes: Vans

So as you can see i like to keep my outfits very minimal and i still haven't ventured so far out in terms of colour. But seeing as its not exactly spring-like here ( as shown in the photos) i think i can get away with it for a few more months. I know my style isn't to everyones taste and i understand that but i thought you may want to see a few outfits i put together. Oh! Also, please excuse my unnnatural paleness!
- Grace x




Comments

  1. I LOVE IT,XO *o*
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanky you, you don't know how much that means to me! xox

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts