Sports chic

Hello! 

 Another trend this year is Sporty chic, something I have never really been into but I have a feeling I have found a way that people who don't want to go full on sports wear can still join in. Down below I have posted some items that are very easy to wear on a day to day basis but have the same vibe as sportswear;


The colours in most are pastel and very summer-inspired. The skirt is a tennis skirt with a pink houndstooth-esq pattern on it to add a bit of a girly vibe whilst the pastel blue top has a more edgy feel. Also adding a hat to any put fit can totally change up the look, I love this floral one from missguided!

  Grace x 

Comments

  1. I love the top number 4! Beautiful color :D

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, very wearable! I'm still deciding weather or not to but it though! Thank you for checking out my blog! X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts