The ugly shoe?

Good morning! 
I have heard a lot about this so called ugly shoe. I first saw it just in a a magazine in November sometime last year, and since then it's become bigger and bigger. I hated the look of them at first, but after my eyes got used to the sight I decided that they weren't so bad after all. There are two style of this 'ugly shoe' I have seen most often... A Birkenstock style and the other I can only describe as a grandad style shoe! I personally prefer the latter as when I was small I had a pair of Birkenstocks and boy did they hurt! So when I was out shopping the other day I saw them and instantly fell in love, there was a white and a black pair to choose from and seeing as I'm so pale I went for the black.  I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but I say to just wear what makes you feel comfortable! 



   So what is your take on the new 
     'ugly shoe' trend? Will you be buying a pair this summer?

Grace x 

Comments

  1. I really like shoes like yours over the Birkenstocks! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I may just have to go out and buy another pair in a different colour!!

      Xx

      Delete
  2. i think your shoes are really nice! wish i could pull them off myself

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. There's £250+ worth of beauty products up for grabs on my blog, if you're interested! Click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm sure you can styled in the right way xox

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those exact shoes and can't stop wearing them! I am loving the whole ugly shoe thing.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is an amazing trend!

      - Grace x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts