Motivational May

April was just not my month. Everything seemed to just go from bad to worse; the most important decisions i should be making in my 17 years on this earth have been changed massively and it isn't even my fault! Anyway, enough about the past I need to look to the future. Thats why motivational May is now my goal.

Here are 3 things I'd like to accomplish in May:

1. Learn how to Bay park and Reverse around a corner properly.
These are 2 manoeuvres I'm really struggling with when learning to drive and so a lot of practice this month is needed.

2. Update my wardrobe.
    This isn't essential, but as i have given my old clothes to charity I need to buy some bits for my holiday to California (blog post of the trip will for sure be happening!) and just my general summer outings.

3. Save money on unnecessary items. I know this kind of contradicts point 2 but I spend so much money on food and makeup which I just don't need! If I want to be able to save for a Car I need to cut down on the wasteful spending. 


So, im not letting May get me down as much as April did and I'm going to look for what I do have to appreciate not what I don't have. 


I hope you all have a lovely month!

Comments

  1. I hope this month is a lot better for you than April! I really need to sort through my wardrobe... I don't even wear half the stuff in there!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!!! I am not a hoarder of clothes if i don't like it i give it to charity! Gives me an excuse to always be shopping! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts