Califnorniacation

2 years on and we're back again...

So, 2 years ago I wrote 2 blog posts on my trip to Florida! It was honestly the best holiday I've ever been on and I don't think I could ever top it. However, this Sunday I will be on the flight to CALIFORNIA?! We, which includes my family and the same family from the last trip, (Yes, we are still best friends!) are heading off to the other side of the world for 3 weeks. Amazing. 

Its come around so quickly as theres been so much more to think about this past year. Ive not even packed yet! For my last holiday to florida i did this post on what I'm packing in my carry on, however this time I'm taking a small suitcase as 12 hours is a long time to fly for and am taking a lot more.

So, I thought id just do a list of what I'm taking for anyone else who may be going on a long haul flight soon and thinks they might miss something:


  • Laptop, and laptop charger
  • Headphones, on ear and in ear!
  • Minimal makeup; which is mascara, concealer, eyebrow gel and lip balm
  • Two books because I can read a full book in a normal flight
  • Pen and notebook just incase i feel like writing things down or just incase were bored and want to play some games
  • Sunglasses! Those should be main priority
  • Small clear bag full on hygiene products such as deodorant, perfume, toothpaste, hairbrush eat
  • My polaroid*
  • Fluffy socks and eye mask incase Id like to sleep
  • Neck pillow and blanket
Thats all I am taking as i can't fit much more! Always remember that the liquids have to be under 100ml in your hand luggage and you don't want to get caught out and throw your favourite perfume away! Take a snack onto the plane you love incase you don't enjoy anything they give you. Enjoy the time spent in the air!

Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts