Post Holiday Blues

Alright?

Long time no see, I really should get into blogging again. However I'm at a new college and am really enjoying my course so it doesn't leave much time for anything other than assignments...im taking a quick 10 minutes break to just upload a few of my fave photos from my holiday to california this summer. It was the trip of a lifetime, although staying in a 5 man RV for a week may not have felt like luxury looking back I wouldn't change a thing.


The RV's both families stayed in, 9 people for a week. 

One of the most surreal places i've been, still cant take it in i've seen the GGB in real life!

Hollywood Hills. 

We actually got inside the Hidden Hills, by mistake of course but we still got through that barrier!


Las Vegas was a place i'll never forget, New York New York Hotel was crazy.

Yosemite was
my favourite place out of them all. To have no connection to the outside world was great for a few days.


Hope you enjoyed just a few of the thousands of photos we took from our holiday. I am going to Florida this christmas and New year so expect a post on that soon!

Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts