9,10,11&12.

Im so sorry I haven't posted on here for my blogmas. I've been overrun with work and assignements getting them handed in, in time for the christmas holidays. Theres only 13 more sleeps until Christmas day...mad!



On day 9 I went to work all day which I loved, I was in the most christmassy mood and everyone who came into the store was in such a festive mood! The day went extra quickly and everyone at work had such a good day. Theres currently a christmas market pop up where I work and my manager bought a calzone Christmas pizza for us all to have from the market which was extra lovely of her! The Christmas playlist could do with a bit of an update though!

The next day I awoke, as many homes across the UK did, to a winter wonderland. Finally it has snowed before Christmas for the first time in ages. The plans I made with my friend were cancelled which was sad because I'd been looking forward to seeing her all week! Saying this, the day in the warm with my family whilst seeing the outside so still wasn't too bad. It was the perfect opportunity for me to face up to my assignment and try and get it done that day..I almost did! That night we went up for a Sunday roast at our family friends which was great! We watched the Im a Celebrity final together and i'm so glad Toff won! I was rooting for her form the start. We also watched the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special which I personally believe is an English Christmas classic... We walked home in that freezing cold weather about 11PM and because I didn't have college the next day I caught up on my Vlogmas videos!

On december the 11th most of the schools in my area closed due to the weather which meant I got an extra day off! I woke up later than I expected to but I guess when you know you do not have to wake up your body doesn't let you? Moving on, my car's front headlight had gone out and so I had to take it to the garage to get fixed as I didn't feel safe driving without it. Especially with how quickly it gets dark in the winter. Before that though my mum had to run a few errands in the town and so we spend a couple of hours shopping for Christmas gifts for my family and doing some jobs. Once my bulb had been fixed I was told that my front wheels weren't in the best condition and so me and my mum had to drive over to the tire store to get those changed too! Waiting 2 hours for them to be fixed wasn't the most exiting, I was shocked at how many other people were there but I think the weather shocked them into getting them changed for safety. Once the wheels were finally changed we drove home and I got ready for my Christmas works party. However, right before I was meant to leave my dad came home and told me the road I was going to be driving home on was closed! I was so upset as I had been looking forward to the meal for ages and everyone else was going! But it couldn't be helped and i'm glad everyone else had a great time!


Today I went to college to complete a controlled assessment and hand in another assignment. Annoyingly neither of those things happened as my tutors weren't in but I got to see my friends which made up for it! The snow was super scary to drive in as when college ended it was already dark; im not the best driver in warm weather let alone sub degree!


Anyway, thats all i've got up to these past few days. I understand it doesn't seem like much written out but I cant show you guys! I hope you enjoy reading about my days anyway and I will for sure make some more christmassy posts once college has ended for the year!!


Grace x 

Comments

Popular Posts