Blogmas Day 6

Today I had the day off of work to complete schoolwork. I managed to complete an assignment and send some emails for University. I enjoy doing college work when i'm in the right mindset, I don't have a very good attention span and so I really need to get rid of distractions and get my head down to work. It doesn't help that im a very big procrastinator! Does anybody else procrastinate for days on end and then suddenly have a panic and complete all their work in one sitting? No? Just me then.
    Once i'd done my work I caught up with some TV shows and started reading '#Girlboss' by Sofia Amoruso. It was a bloggers favourite a few years ago and i've only just got round to reading it. Its great so far and I find it extra motivational considering i'd love to work in fashion when I leave Uni. My mum had baked sausage rolls, mince pies and a banana bread so the house smelt amazing...I couldn't resist having one or two mince pies! We then both went and picked up my sister from school, I helped her find some courses that she'd like to apply to once she leaves high school which I found really exciting, her not so much.
    I didn't really do much today as I spent most of it doing schoolwork, but it was good to get a chunk of work out the way ready for Christmas. Tomorrow i'm at my job for most of the day so that post probably won't be too long either.

 See you tomorrow!
Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts