Blogmas day 7&8

Sorry I missed the post yesterday, I was working very late and basically fell asleep as soon as I got home! I think I'll always post two days together as from now until a few days before Christmas i'm either at my part time job or College. Fun!

Day 7.
I was at work for most of the day, the christmas rush has well and truly hit and being a brand that is usually gifted we're all usually rushed off our feet all day. There were some other factors which made the day extra stressful but it all went to plan and so the satisfaction of getting compliments was very rewarding. On my lunch break I looked around H&M and River Island but I didn't buy anything; although I was very tempted I know in about 3 weeks time it'll probably be in the sale! When I came home I sat with my parents for a while which was nice. I had a shower to warm myself up and get the mixture of perfumes off me. Its nice to be complimented on how you smell but once you're by yourself it can give you a headache! After this I got myself into bed and watched youtube videos until  I fell asleep...

Day 8
Fridays are my shortest college days, I have two lessons and a tutorial. They're my favourite days not only because they go quicker than the rest but I like being able to just get on with my work, I usually get workshop lessons which means I can get my head down and complete my assignments...although that doesn't always happen. Tutorials were for creating and sending off our UCAS applications but now those have been sent off and i've got all my offers back! I don't think i'll have many more which is quite sad because it well and truly means i'm leaving my school life behind... Although it does mean i'll finish earlier on a Friday!
    Mum has a tree she designed up at our village church which she does most years, this year it was based on Joseph and the Technicolour dreamcoat and it looks really good! I also received my letter of congratulations from Nottingham Trent today! Its nice when they come through the door, makes it seem more real that i'm going to University!
   Other than writing this post now i'm not doing much more tonight... I shall probably try and get another section of my assignment completed whilst the thoughts from the lesson are still in my head and then relax downstairs with my family.

I have work again tomorrow so there will probably be another two days in one post on sunday.

Thanks for reading! 

Grace x 

Comments

Popular Posts