Days 13&14.

On days 13&14 I went to my part time job. I was meant to have today free and to be honest I was just going to watch Netflix and chill all day. However I offered to cover a shift at work because I know that its important to show unity at work and feel like you can all rely on each other. Sounds a bit soppy but I didn't really feel that at my last job and I love how close me and my workmates are now and we all know we can rely on each other when we need to! I haven't exactly done much else these two days because I spent from 12 until 7.30 both days helping people do their Christmas shopping! I love working at this time of year because with every customer asking your opinion on products and their gifting ideas it makes me feel like i'm shopping for everyone too! The days have gone really quickly and being able to come home and wrap the presents ive bought have made me feel very christmassy.
   The Coca-Cola van came into my town and that was surreal. I have always seen it on the television advert growing up and always wanted to go to it as a child, and its got a lot more going on than I thought it did! Sadly because I finished work quite late I wanted to get home and eat! Theres a lot of cafe's in the park I work in and seeing everyone bring in their coffees makes me so hungry throughout my shift.
     I've just added the last minute decorations to my room. I have put this thin tinsel around a sort of ledge about 30cm below my ceiling, it looks really good actually as it sort of adds subtle shimmer instead of full on tinsel. I also strung some star and snowflakes lights around my mirror and up to my curtain pole. It makes closing them a pain but its so so worth it! I love having all the Christmas fairy lights on and my tree with the main light off.

Anyway, I haven't had the most eventful couple of days but thats real life! I wish I could get up to more but my friends aren't back from University yet!

Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts