Black Friday Buys!

Yesterday was Black Friday, so I though I would show you what I picked up! I was quite disappointed with the deals, especially as I had waited all month to see what my favourite stores had to offer before buying.  As you may have read in my previous post, I am only now buying what I see as something I can wear forever and not be thrown out after wearing it for one season.


 I had been on the search for some boots, and found these ones in Zara, but as there was only 40% off of certain items I picked them up full price. I then then found a few other pairs I liked in Topshop, but knew I didn't need another black pair so I went to Mango to see if the olive green pair I had seen were in store, and they were! With 30% off in store I couldn't say no; the colour is subtle enough to be paired with everything and the style is so classic. A chunkier take on the classic Chelsea boot. 

                                                                     
I have also been looking for a 'sensible' coat for about 2 months now. I had been eyeing up an &other stories one which was lined with Borg and was black, so ticked 2 of my boxes. I wanted to hold out until I had found one with a hood too, but I then started to look out for the Borg lining since finding the &other stores! When I went in to find the Mango boots, I then spied this coat on the last change to buy rail. I almost ran to grab it and showed my friends, to which both said a definite yes.  It has a hood, a removable Borg lining and is in a sensible colour! 


Finally, I bought this Ralph Lauren jumper from TKMAXX. There weren't any deals on but I had seen the jumper about a month ago and so thought I'd pick it up as I still loved it this time.  


I also bought a new lip liner from Morphe, which was so busy and in the end I just wanted to get out of there so I'm not sure exactly my thought process behind the one I chose. It was called 'Backseat Love'.  Similarly, I picked up a new Gimme Brow from Benefit as they has 20% and I needed a new one so thought I would get it whilst I had the chance.

So, that's what I picked up this year as in the past I've always bought items I've never ended up wearing. Let me know what you picked up this year in the comments.
Grace.





Comments

Popular Posts