Christmas party dresses for all Budgets and Styles.


Today, I thought I would pull a small collection together of the dresses I've seen on the lookout for Christmas party dresses this week! I'm sure brands are only just beginning to release their party dresses into stores so definitely keep your eye out in the next few weeks! I've picked out 9 of my favourites today covered most party situations; both mini and maxi, sequins, velvet and satin! Oh, and my favourite - feathers! Hopefully there is something here for every budget too. 

So, here they are....




1. SLEEPER, FEATHER-TRIMMED DRAPED CREPE MINI DRESS, £225.


2. URBAN OUTFITTERS, KYLIE SEQUIN MINI DRESS, £39.


3. KAREN MILLEN, SEQUIN MINI DRESS, £235 £164.50.


4. ASOS DESIGN, TALL FLOATY SATIN PLAYSUIT WITH DIAMONTE STRAP DETAIL, £48.


5. H&M, VELOUR DFRESS, £34.99.


6. TOPSHOP, PINK SATIN TUXEDO DRESS, £39.99 £25.00.


7. & OTHER STORIES, METALLIC CEPE PUFF SLEVE MIDI DRESS, £85. 


8. NA-LD, BALLON SLEEVE GATHERED MIDI DRESS, £54.99.


9.PRETTY LITTLE THINGSILVER METALLIC RUCHED COLD SHOULDER BODYCON DRESS, £22.


Please let me know what parties or events you are attending and what you'll be wearing! Stay tuned for more edits for the party season...
Grace


(DISCLAIMER, PRICES ARE CORRECT AT THE TIME OF POSTING.)

Comments

Popular Posts