Wednesday Wants |4.

For this Wednesday Wants I'm really feeling in the Christmas spirit. I know, I know its only the 13th of November but that's almost half way until the 1st of December, in which it is officially CHRISTMAS! The reason I'm including most of these WW* is because you can plan when to visit or buy them, potentially as a Christmas present.

1. ASOS WHITE sleeveless PU puffer, £120. 


This is included as the weather has skipped autumn, and is in full Winter mode. Despite this, it may seem a bit keen to get out the longline puffers and bobble hats yet, and so this puffer gilet is perfect! Not to mention the colour is just gorgeous and will go with almost everything. It will be great to wear when you are going 'round a Christmas Market or completing your Christmas food shop!


2. Christmas at Trafalgar Square. 


Every year London is gifted a Christmas tree from Norway and you don't want to miss out on it being Lit! This year it takes place on the 5th of December, and whilst you're there why not have a look around the Christmas Market? 2019 is the first year of the Trafalgar Christmas Markets, so have a look and you may find something unique to gift or merry to try!

3. ARKET, Wool-Lined Leather Mittens, £55.

Front image of Arket cashmere-lined leather mittens in black
Now these are probably never going to grace my wardrobe, but I hope somebody out there can buy them on my behalf! They are the perfect mix between sleek and practical. The wool lining and ribbed cuff are going to keep your hands warm but the textured leather have a look of sophistication about them, despite being a mitten. I know on the commute to university these would be perfect! 

4. Go ice skating.

Now this is a Christmas classic. You can't go a winter without having a skate! This year will be no exception. Last year I went a few times and wasn't too bad; so this year I'm making it my mission to go at least twice to make sure I can really do it! I'm sure there will be a place to go skating near you, if not the 'Big wheel and ice rink', 'Somertset House Skating' and 'Cathedral Garden Skating' all look lovely.

So, here are my Wednesday Wants! I hope they spark some ideas for this coming Winter Season, and if not let me know what you'd love to take part in!
Grace


Comments

Popular Posts