Little women looks

After Mondays announcement of the Oscars nominations for little women, and the fact I went few weeks ago to see the new film adaptation of Little Women, I thought I would create a post of ways you can incorporate their style into yours. If you haven't done so already, please go and watch it. It is everything I hoped it would be and more. To save it the unjust review, be able to form your own and watch!

I thought I would write a short post on how to mimic the amazing 19th century style of these Little women, particularly through the gorgeous colours and prints shown throughout the film and beautifully described within the book. I loved how each of them had their own colour palette, with them all weaving into 'Marmee's' in one way or another.

Below, are just some items I have seen which resemble a modern day embodying the look of those Little Women.


From left to right:
Reformation, Lemongrass Jumpsuit in Anastasia.
Reformation, Evelyn Dress in Secret Garden.
Reformation, Farrow Dress in Delilah.

From left to right:
Realisation, The Amelia in Midnight.
Realisation, Ivy in Eden.
Realisation, The Teale in Purple Haze.



From left to right:
Topshop Boutique, Olive Fluid Joggers.
Topshop Boutique, Khaki Smock Top.





From left to right:



I hope these inspire you and your summer outfits this year, I know after watching the movie I now can't wait to be able to wear colours and prints this summer! 

Grace 

Comments

Popular Posts