H&M Conscious Exclusive.






              H&M have released their SS20 Concious Exclusive range!



We all want to shop better and H&M have just released their new Conscious Exclusive range to help. The collection is inspired by the 'Le Train Bleu' and draws on the elegance and stylish day dressing which could be found from the passengers. In this collection H&M have introduced new sustainably sourced fabrics such as Circulose.* There are pieces for everyone due to the neutral colour palette and intricate details. I have pulled out my top 5 pieces from the collection below...



Jacquard-patterned mini dress - Light powder beige - Ladies | H&M GB


This dress is very Ganni inspired, I love the bow on the front which I think compliments the fabric pattern so well. The covered button detail on the balloon sleeves is gorgeous and is an example of the detail which you pay for within this H&M collection.

High Waist Jeans - Light beige - Ladies | H&M GB 2

High Waist Jeans, £49.99.

I love the colour of the denim on these jeans, I think the beige works well and makes a nice change to white or ecru jeans in the summer. I also appreciate that they are not skinny as I think they would look too rigid. They can be paired with most colours in your wardrobe and will be a staple for years to come.


Striped button-front kaftan - Light beige/Striped - Ladies | H&M GB 2


This dress from the collection is reminiscent of a Sleeper dress with its relaxed fit and  sleeves. I love the button detail down the front and the pleating too. The stripe is lovely too.


Rhinestone-decorated hair pin - Gold-coloured - Ladies | H&M GB


Hair clips made a huge comeback in 2019, and 2020 is no different. This hair pin is stunning and a nice twist on the clip. The small diamanté's within it would look amazing in an up do in the summer and by adding a few of these into the hair can really dress up a simple outfit. 10/10!


Rib-knit dress - Black/Striped - Ladies | H&M GB

Rib-Knit Dress, £59.99.

This dress is stunning. The perfect piece for an English summer, the knitted fabric helps it to not look like it should be worn on the beach but the bow-tied straps make it that bit more elegant than just a casual dress. I love the slight ruffle detail on the bottom to contact to the body con body. This is my favourite piece from the whole collection.

This collection is one of the best I have seen by H&M in recent years, and I love the sustainability focus. Let me know what your favourite piece from the collection is and if you'll be buying anything from the collection! 

Grace.



* Find out more about the collection here : https://about.hm.com/news/general-news-2020/hm-conscious-exclusive-SS20.html.


Comments

Popular Posts