What's in my bag? | Celine Trio.

This weeks post is an old school 'What's in my Bag' post. 

After having my bag for a few weeks I've figured out what I need to have with me everyday. I'm definitely a less is more type person, you won't find me carrying around a book incase I have a moment to read! 

The main reason I chose my bag is because it can be dressed up or down, and the colour is great with my wardrobe. The bag has 3 compartments, 2 of which could be taken apart and put together to make a clutch, so I separate my items into these sections. Beauty in one, my important items I don't want to lose into the middle, and then technology in the third. It helps me so I'm not searching in each compartment looking for something as there are no internal pockets. I love the long strap which can be adjusted as I love how you have your handsfree when wearing it crossbody. 



This lipstick is my go to, its a perfect match for my lips which means I can wear it with any look and don't need to be too precise when applying. The texture is amazing and so is the scent! 
I love this wallet, the perfect size for my cards but small enough it doesn't distort the bag shape.
L'Occtiane hand creams are the best hands down, I've gone through so many. The scent of this one is amazing and leaves your hand feeling great without that horrible sticky feeling most hand creams have.
With a 4 hour round commute to Uni my AirPods are a must have in my bag, there's nothing worse than finding you've left your headphones at home!
This is an old school one but I like to put in when my deadlines are, if I have any time off and important dates! I don't like the apple calendar so this one is great.
I've been searching for my perfect lip liner since MUA discontinue my favourite Caramel Nougat. I found this one in Becca a few weeks ago which I love just as much! 



Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this little throwback post. 

Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts