Autumn/Winter 2020 trend predictions!



Hi everyone, long time no see! I hope you're all really well! 

    I can't believe its already mid September, this year has gone by so quickly I feel like march was a second ago. As the last of the summer days are approaching I thought I would write a blog post on what I predict to be the biggest trends this Autumn/Winter, so here we go...


1. Longline cardigans. 

This one is a trend I have seen begin to crop up in a few stores at the moment and expect to see in a few more. This summer a coordinating top and cardigan set was a must have so I can see the same happening this season; but this time with a longer, more substantial cardigan!

                    Knitted wool-blend cardigan - Brown - Ladies | H&M GB 2
   

                           Mango. H&M. Zara.













2. Leather trousers. 

Of course! Leather, (or Faux), trousers were a staple last year and this year will be no different, however I predict a straighter, looser fit will be more popular this year. Pair them with some trainers and a cosy jumper to dress down or with some heels and a blazer for drinks with friends!


  

                 H&M. Weekday. La Redout. 


3. Knitted Vest tops. 

Back in July I saw the now popular Arket Vests and knew they was going to be a huge trend. Now a few months on knitted vests are cropping up in every store on the high street! The arket one is still my absolute favourite but of course it's been sold out for a while now!


My cousin kindly gifted me this one from H&M, and I LOVE IT! I know I'm going to be wearing this non-stop the next few months!

Arket. COS.  H&M.        





4. Shearling. 

Again, this isn't a surprise but shearling has definitely been seen a lot more lately than it has in previous years. Weather the whole coat be a suede/shearling mix or just some panelling, I think we're going to be seeing shearling around a lot this season.

















             & Other Stories.  Topshop.   Urban Outfitters.














5. Fringe. 

Fringing is something I predict we will be seeing a lot on varying items. From tassels, feathers, sequins or just extra fabric I can see fringe being added to elevate any look.


 


                          & Other Stories. Zara. Mango.


6. The slouchy bag.

This year a small shoulder bag circa the 2000's has been the trendiest accessory to add to your wardrobe, but I believe a mid sized, more slouchy bag is on the horizon for autumn/winter 2020. At least it will be more practical to hold your much needed umbrella and gloves!


Image 1 of TOTE BAG WITH ZIP from Zara                            Zara. Mint Velvet.  H&M. 


That was my round up of what I believe we'll be seeing more of this Autumn/Winter! Of course all of these trends can translate across Clothing, Accessories, shoes and more! Let me know your thoughts on what the trends will be! 

Grace x 

 



Comments

  1. Great post - loving the longline cardis have a few saved in my H&M wishlist x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you so much! Yes love a longline cardi xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts