Best "party" pieces...so far!

I know, I know, it's not even the end of October and the 'C' word has been thrown about in most retail shops. But, seeing all the party pieces trickle in makes me so excited for that time of year! A lot of brands this year have taken a more relaxed approach to their party wear due to the current situation. I don't think we'll be wearing many party dresses to an actual party but we can still wear them!

Below I have rounded up some of my favourite bits that you can wear to both the office to look extra festive or at home with the family!



1. Mint Velvet 2. Mint Velvet 3. ASOS Design 4. Bershka 

5. Selected Femme 6. Topshop  7. Zara 8. Zara


Of course I expect we shall be seeing much more 'party' party wear in the next few weeks despite not necessarily being able to wear it out, but I will be doing a round up of all my favourite dresses etc. Please do keep an eye out for that post! Grace 


Comments

Popular Posts