Winter Wishlist.




This weeks post is similar to my classic Wednesday wants, except it's a seasonal Wishlist! I have so many visions of outfits I will be wearing this winter and I've already seen some great pieces from some of my favourite brands all ready. I thought I would write a post on some of the items on my Wishlist to give some inspiration if you're still hanging on to summer. So, here we go!


- Miista boots. 

I saw these Miista boots posted on Facebook and it was love at first sight; the rounded toe is what really drew me to them. I know I'll get so much wear out of these as last year I bought a pair of Zara heeled boots which had an amazing pointed toe and western style heel which I wore almost everyday and I feel the same will happen with this pair!

Miista 



- Puffer jacket.

This is one item that comes in and out of style every year, I'm not sure a puffer jacket will neccasserily be the trendiest of coats this winter but I have seen a few floating around on a few of my favourite websites and can see a puffer fitting into my winter wardrobe perfectly! I love the faux leather one from Zara, the boxy fit is a silhouette I would love to create this autumn/winter.

Image 4 of PUFFER JACKET TRF from Zara
Zara














- Leather blazer.

I am a sucker for a leather jacket, and this year I have seen a few brands with leather, (or pleather), blazers and I've fallen in love with them too. I think you can dress them up or down so easily and of course they'll never date. The brown of this weekday blazer is gorgeous and I can already think up loads of ways to wear it!

StillLife Front Image of Arket Oversized Leather Blazer in Black
Arket

Weekday












- An oversized hoodie. 

I love the look of an oversized hoodie and jeans, but I have yet to find the perfect one. This & other stories one looks pretty perfect to me, with a large colour range and boxy fit it sounds right up my alley.

& Other Stories 


Accessories.

- Bucket hat.

The bucket hat is my second favourite type of hat to wear in winter, close behind a beanie. This year brands have favoured a Borg or nylon instead of summers cotton/ linen fabrics for the material this autumn/winter.

   

COS
Bendable Edge Bucket Hat Black
NA - KD
                          
 


- Long socks.

This one is self-explanatory. From classic white to patterned, the cold weather calls for a sock that covers the ankle.

 




STEMS

ARKET


GANNI Cherry Blossom Socks
GANNI 


And there you go! A little winter Wishlist to get you into the layering spirit. Let me know what's on your winter Wishlist this year. 

Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts