Not just a dupe, No 2!

Hi guys! Hope you're okay. This weeks post is going to be my second post which is duping designer items from the high street. As I said previously, I don't ever really look for exact copies when trying to find dupes. I'd rather wait until I can have the real deal, but finding items which have the same essence as the original are where my preferences lie!



BA&SH Bonny coat, £490.

BA&SH: Bonny belted wool-blend coat

 
Image 3 of LIMITED EDITION COAT from Zara
Zara, £129.





& Other Stories, £175.




    




 

    
                                               Monki - ARELIA COAT - Classic coat - black
                                         Monki, £89.99.

                                          


 Jacquemus Bahia Shirt. £372.

Jacquemus Bahia Shirt

Phase Eight, £65.
zoomed image
& Other Stories. 
product image
Mint Velvet, £69.

 Golden Goose Trainers, £340. 

Image 1 of Golden Goose distressed finish low top sneakers

Suede Lace Up Star Trainers Image 1 of 5
M&S, £45.
                                        
NINE WEST: Starry faux-leather trainers
Nine West, £49. 
 
La Redoute, £45.







Comments

Popular Posts