Small accessory Business to love right now...

 Hi! I hope you're all doing well! This weeks blog post is one of my favourites, all about my favourite accessories to shop right now. From Earrings to phone 'tings' I've got you covered! So, here we go!



1. Reclaimed Groove* - These earrings are just so cute, and they come in a large range of colours and styles. Charlotte also has handmade Unisex rings in gold and silver, which is perfect for those of you like me who can't deicide which to wear! I love her earrings myself, and they go with everything I wear! 




2. BloombyGrace - The cutest handmade bags you will ever see. The prints she stocks for each drop are absolutely gorgeous! Not to mention Grace is so lovely!










3.  String Ting. - I've posted about this shop before, but they have grown quite a bit since then but the team is still the same; just now seen on the likes of Gigi Hadid, Dua Lipa and Devon Carlson!








4. MadebyIsabelSophie - You can't go wrong with a scrunchie, and who wouldn't want it to match their mask?! 10% of every sale also goes to charity, which is another reason to treat yourself and help others at the same time!



5. Mood Good Jewellery  - These jewellery pieces are all designed and ethically made in East London. Most are available in both silver and gold! With sustainability as one of their core values, you can feel the love that's gone into each piece. 



6. ZiaZiari - These are the cutest charms for your bag, or whatever you prefer! They will elevate any item you decide to add them to! The second chain is being released this month, so keep your eyes peeled!



7. Sutree* is an adorable small business of handmade stickers. She tries to reduce waste through making all stickers to order and reduced packaging. With bio-degradable and recyclable packaging you can get cute stickers and help the environment! From sushi to space, Sutree's got every design covered!



So there we have it! Just a handful of my favourite small businesses to buy from for all your accessory needs. I hope you enjoyed! Grace

*I have been gifted the piece. But the opinion is all my own. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts