Personal Shopping!

Hi!
THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG POST! 

So a few days ago, i went down to London to do some shopping! I had a personal shopper in Topshop which was pretty cool, it was such a good experience to have! I did experience it before but this was back in 2012 when i didn't really know what i was doing as was so scared to talk to anybody! What there is, is you have your own little private chaning room with a comfy chair for if you are taking anybody else in there with you, and a few racks of clothes that they have picked out for you when you said what your preference of clothing was, heres how my time went..
       I got there about 10 minutes early just to have a look around and see what things there were so i could get some ideas of what to ask for, as the lady or man helping you will get anything from around the store you want if you just give them a size and what sort of colour/pattern you are looking for and then before i knew it the sliding doors were opening and it was time to go in!
     Next up she asked wheather we wanted a drink ( I got a lovely woman called Amber ) and then she showed me what outfits she had picked out for me along with some shoes according to what i had said my sort of style was. I was very suprised at how on point she got everything! She then gives you some advice on what to style with what and to try on everything in outfits so you don't end up buying a ton of bottoms with no tops or vice versa. So i tried everything on and got a gage of what i was looking for and what suits me. Thats the good thing about this, you try on things you never usually would!
    After about an hour of trying different things on, asking for different sizes and colours i had picked out a few items out of the many many i got given and it was time to go! I got my items packaged in a lovely sterdy bag with TOPSHOP person shopper on and the paper they wrapped it in had little personal shopping logos on it, which i thought was a nice little touch.
     All in all i think this is a very good way to go shopping, especially in a busy shop like Topshop which is quite an expensive brand so you have to be very sure about what you are going to buy; so being in a private room with massive mirrors and a lot of time to try on different things is perfect. The things you buy are definately worth the actual experience you get doing this, as it makes you seem extra special! 

- Grace x 



Comments

  1. I had never really thought about getting a personal shopper before but it seems like you had such a good experience and I would love to get some advice on what suits me! If you don't mind me asking, how much was it ? Rachel

    Pillar-box Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its free! Which i should have of really added... Im guessing their pay is whatever we spend, which is up to you! If you go to the bottom of the topshop page there is somewhere you can see about booking it, enjoy if you do!

      -Grace x

      Delete
  2. sound like good idea :)

    vanillia96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really good, make sure to check it out:)

      Delete
  3. I tried to get the personal shopper when I was in London last year (as I had won £500 topshop vouchers haha!!) but sadly they were fully booked! sounds amazing I wish I could have had the experience!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow haha! Its a really good experience especially as the Topshops in London get so busy all the time! Definately have a go at trying to book again if you ever pop in! I have loved you blog for ages by the way!

      Delete
  4. Hi Grace!

    Lovely blog and thanks for stopping by mine.

    I have put the link to the jewellery you asked for in my post now...here you go! :)

    http://www.ropesofholland.com/2014/03/notes.html

    Lindsey x

    ropesofholland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll definately have a look into getting some!

      - Grace x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts