Fashion Inspirations

Hey!
I have just finished watching Sammi's Video about personal style, all about who she finds personally a style inspiration. Watching this made me really want to write a blog post about my style inspirations and show you some peices that connect with my current style. I think that i have currently got my own style but it will definately change as everyones style does! 

1. Sammi! She deffo has a style that i ADORE and actually have a bit of myself. We share some of the same outfit peices and i always look into certain items after she does a haul.
2.Perrie Edwards. She has turned her whole look around throughout the past year from a boho-vintage sorta style to a more sophisticated yet still a bit hipster. I love it!
3. I do like the typical California girl style, not so much the bandeaus and short shorts but the laidback, ripped jean with converse. I am all about comfort so thats perfect for me!


1. I love 'different' sunglasses. Not neccaserily crazy out of this world, but just so people look and ask 'Where did you get those?!'  
2. High Waisted bottoms, especially shorts! They make your legs look 10x longer and i just find them to fit a lot better!
3. Partly mesh tops. I am going crazy for this style this summer. All of a sudden i found one top and then some dresses and i think its getting a bit out of hand.. They aren't see through which i like but they add that different texture and something a bit diffrent to a plain top like the one above.

Who are your style inspirations?  Leave a comment down below!, i read every one! 
-Grace x

Comments

  1. Great post,love!You have an amazing blog.Following you via GFC now,hope you'll do the same!:)

    xoxo Antonella!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. My inspirations mainly come from watching youtubers and I love adding something personal into it just to keep it interesting. Wish to check out my blog.
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is beautiful! Thanks for reading xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts