Race for life - 2014

Jog on cancer...

So last Sunday i did the race for life, its basically where women and girls from all across the country come together in certain places to run, walk or jog either 5k or 10k. This year a lot of women from my family came and all the women who came did it! Even some men dressed up and ran along side us. Me, my sister, 4 cousins all jogged and my nan, my cousins sister-in-law and her mum all walked. It was a beatiful day which made us a little unatractive at the end of it all but it was for a great cause! We even sat out in the sun and had a massive picnic, all 16 of us! It doesn't matter if you're doing it just because you want to help or you have a loved one effected by cancer, its a great atmosphere to be around and when you finish you definitely feel like you've done something great and are full of positive energy! Here are some quick shots i took.



So yeah, thats what i did on my last day of the may half term, what did you get up to? If you would like to sign up for next year or just see what its about in a bit more detail click here


Grace x

Comments

  1. Hi There! I really liked this post of yours, it was a really great thing to do! I really like the colouring of your blog and have enjoyed reading your posts - i will follow you on blog lovin'! :)

    emilyspolkadotsocks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot as I seem to never be happy with my blog theme haha, I'll follow back! Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts