New Year, Same Blog.

Long time no see!

Wow, its been a little over a year since I last posted on here! I was 14 the first time i posted and now I'm 17 in less than 2 months. WHAT!?)  I am so excited to be blogging again but I thought i should give a little explanation of why I have been gone for so long; and sadly the only explanation is EXAMS! I know thats everybody's excuse but I was naive and didn't know how much time they would take up! I took my GCSE's which is what you take age 16 in the UK to decide if you go to College, a Sixth form or do an apprenticeship. That was also a scary choice to make, it seems I've had to mature and grow in the space of 6 months. But anyway, I'm back now and going to hopefully be posting a lot more this coming year. I hope you enjoy and see you soon! 

Grace x 

Comments

Popular Posts