Bare Minerals

A few months ago I got a sample of Bare Minerals 'Blemish Remedy' foundation from my sister. I had no use for it at the time as my skin was doing well. But in the past few weeks it has become a lot worse, so i decided to give the product a go. I instantly fell in love which is slightly annoying seeing as its £26 for a pot, but so worth it.

This powder foundation seems to just sit on the skin rather than soak in and feel heavy. The coverage is perfect, its easily build able as it starts of with a light coverage and the more you buff it covers imperfections amazing. I would say its perfect for people with oily skin with the mattifying primer, although around the nose does get pretty oily after a few hours. 

The benefits of this foundation as stated on the Bare Minerals website are:


  • Formulated with Aspen Bark and Tea Tree Oil to help promote clearer, healthier-looking skin and Aloe to help soothe and hydrate skin
  • Helps reduce the appearance of facial redness and the look of pores while controlling oil and shine
  • Creamy, lightweight minerals provide beautifully flawless coverage


The foundation contains tee tree oil and aspen bark to help keep your skin clear whilst simultaneously making your pours look smaller and evening the redness in your skin.

I would recommend this to anybody who wants a versatile foundation which won't break them out! Tell me if you want to try out this foundation below!


Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts