#SummerGoals

When people speak of Summer Goals it instantly makes me cringe. Its typically a tweet with four pictures of a beach, fruit bowls, a tent with fairy lights and 4 girlfriends laughing. But I've come to realise that yes that may be someone summer goal, but I've got my own. So today I thought id write them down just because its out there and I can't not accomplish them!


1. Have a healthy summer.
Ugh, how boring and typical! But last summer iI ate so much rubbish food by the end of it i felt like i'd completely ruined my insides. Yes its fun to eat McDonalds at any hour of the day but is it good for you? No! So I'm going to try and stick to only food made by me.

2. Go on a midnight adventure. 
Once again, quite classic summer goals. But here in Britain you don't get the warm nights like you do in LA so you kind of have to grin and bare it. So this summer as some of my friends can drive I'm forcing them to take me on a midnight adventure somewhere.

3. Read 3 Books.
Yep, as I said in a previous post I hardly read anymore. So this summer I'm going to try and read at least 3 books. If you have any suggestions leave them down below!

4. Don't take it for granted.
Last year as i completed my GCSE's I got to leave school a month earlier than everyone else. What did I do with that month you ask? Well...I can't even remember. I planned to have such a good summer but in the end I just moped around my local area. This summer I've got 3 months of fun plans and each day I'm going to live in the moment and not take it for granted as much. Life's only going to get harder, enjoy the breaks.

5. Not go on my phone as much.
My phone is glued to my hand as it is most 17 year olds. But this summer I'm going to live it though my eyes not through the screen of my phone. It doesn't mean I can't post on Instagram a few shots but just put it down when i have got people around me and enjoy the time with them. 

So, those are my 5 main summer goals. What are yours? Leave a comment below!



Comments

Popular Posts