A/W 2017!



Hey!

Now its officially Autumn I feel I can finally make a post on the trends I have spotted from the catwalks and street style for the coming months! Its always exciting getting new pieces for your wardrobe and feeling like you can reinvent your look all over again for the new season!

Today I will be writing to tell you what I will be wearing this autumn/winter. I hope you can gain some inspiration from this and be as excited about it as I am!

RED
Red is such a statement colour for the colder seasons. The bright, in your face red will add a pop of colour to your wardrobe and make you look like you've tried even when you've just 'chucked' something on! Or, you can wear a muted, more salty red and play it low key on a night out. Either way, red is definitely a colour you should invite into your winter wardrobe.


FURS
I have seen everyone on the streets on london donning fur these past few fashion weeks. The most common being a more teddy style coat or a grey 'long haired' jacket. Personally, I will only wear faux fur but this doesn't mean there aren't some beautiful pieces out there. From Topshop to Burberry every store has their statement fur cover up and you'd be silly not to invest in one this winter.


SUITING UP
Being stylish and suited is everywhere on the catwalk this season. A 'Pant-suit' is the new power suit for women. A classic grey two piece can help you look classy and feel confident however theres no need to keep it simple. Dressing up in bright colours looks great too and don't be afraid to mix n match to find your signature look! Spending that little bit extra to get the perfect fit will also help you look even more of a boss.

Tell me what you think you'll be wearing most often this autumn/winter and don't be afraid to send me your blog posts too!

Grace x


Comments

Popular Posts