Year 2

I am 2 weeks into my second year of a business course and i am loving getting back into the swing of things and having a structure to my life again! I am in a class of all new students so its really nice to meet new people too. My summer assignment was handed in and I will find out my overall grade soon.

During this summer I have looked at what stores are selling and what they are promoting as their key pieces for A/W 2017. I realised that i need to take note of how companies are selling their products but also the promotions they are using especially through social media.

I have just started a 'Fashion Bible' at the beginning of this month as I have seen it as an opportunity to see each months trends and trend forecasts changing whilst showing how i personally look at the fashion retail world and what i learn along the way. This will also be a useful tool throughout university as i can use this to look back on and reference too.

Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts