Luxurious L'Occitane

Hey guys!

Before I began my new job I did not have a skincare routine. I got up in the morning, washed my face with a flannel and at night I used Liz Earl Cleanse & Polish to take my mountain of makeup off. This was ruining my skin and at the time I wasn't sure why...  Recently my skin has began to start clearing up, the spots that would hurt and never come to a head have not come back in about 2 months and that is something i haven't taken for granted! (Saying this, I did however go on holiday to Greece which i do believe helps, getting sun to your skin does wonders!) But, as I have been home i've got a skincare routing started, not sorted, and so today I thought I would write a blog post on some L'Occitane Shea skincare I have been LOVING recently. 
The wonderful thing about the Shea range at L'Occitane is that the brand has partnered with the women of Burkina Faso and they pick all of the Shea fruit which is called 'women gold' as they are the only ones who are allowed to pick the fruit. The brand has educated over 10,000 women so far and all the purchases of the Shea range go towards this! Amazing! 
Firstly, I use their Shea milk cleaner in the mornings as it is quick, easy to use and smells lovely. Its super easy to just shove on a cotton pad and cleanse your skin of all the cells that have regenerated overnight. I just mix it on my face with some warm water and remove with a muslin cloth. At nightI use this product as a first cleanse, to gently take off the first layer of makeup and my stubborn brow products! The Shea in the cleanser means its not harsh and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or sore after washing.

I then use the matching toner which smells AMAZING and as it is also infused with Shea it comforts the skin and doesn't leave it feeling dehydrated after that initial moisture hit. The toner rebalances the PH of your skin and so adds back in all the 'goodness' that the cleanser may have stripped. 

Lastly for my Shea routing I will use the Shea comforting cream (5%) to add extra moisture to my skin and protect it during the day.  The Shea in the moisturiser isn't greasy and comforts the skin as it is rich in omega 6 and Keritine. This moisturiser is not great and won't irritate sensitive skin either! 

There is an accompanying 25% Shea moisturiser that is great for very dry skin as a moisturiser or a night cream, which is what I am going to invest in it for. Its a slightly thicker consistency so takes a bit longer to sink into the skin but is perfect for winter time when your skin is in need of that extra boost of hydration!

If you've ever tried any L'Occitane products please do let me know and ill have to try them out! I will definitely be reviewing a few more of their products in the future. 

Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts