Label favourites.

Today I thought I would write about some favourite labels of mine at the moment. I've found most of these through youtube videos as I seem to end up in a deep hole of 'how I made it' videos. They aren't necessarily the most under the radar but I know if I hadn't have of been looking I wouldn't have of stumbled across them as they're ~slightly~ out of my price range! 



The Line by K.

I found Karla through youtube, and in the first video I watched she was searching for fabrics. I then followed her link to her website and fell instantly in love. She has some of the most beautiful pieces and what I love is that they are all so wearable. There are no gimmicks no big bold designs you can only wear once, everything is a garment for life. Not to mention she has the most amazing personality which shines through in her videos! I'm definitely saving up for a few of her pieces! 




Orseund iris.

I found out about Orseund Iris through model and YouTuber Matilda Djerf. This brand has the best pieces to take you from day to night. Their simple boilorsuit with heels or ruched slip dresses with chunky trainers, they've got it all. Once again all their items are made of the most amazing fabrics and silks, which do come with a higher price tag, but they are going to be able to be worn over and over again. Cost per wear, Cost-Per-Wear!





Anine Bing.

I love Anine Bing's clothing line, a lot more graphic and bold than the others, but not less wearable. I would be able to wear her clothing to university when I want to be comfortable but stylish, and all the pieces have that 'if you know, you know' vibe we all secretly love. I'm currently lusting after the red Bobbi Jacket, but it might have to be a #secondhandbutgrand purchase!




All three of these labels have pieces which you can see have been carefully designed to be long-lasting and loved forever. All the collections contain pieces which aren't focused on trends and instead have a  timeless look, which is perfect in todays society. 

These labels are all available on Net-A-Porter, or their own website. I hope you find some items you like from each brand. Please do let me know what your favourite brands are at the moment.


Grace

Comments

Popular Posts