Nottingham

Last Friday I took a day trip to Nottingham to visit one of my closest friends as they're at Uni there! It was an amazing day, I loved everything about Nottingham and of course I loved catching up with her!  
I took a few photos just to remember the day by...



Whilst I was there I went to the most amazing cafe/bar called the Cookie Lounge! They had over 200 milkshakes you could choose from, and the most amazing hot chocolates too! At night this cafe sells 'cookie shots' and cocktails too. The atmosphere in there is amazing with the vintage industrial feel. If you ever get a chance to go I totally recommend it!! 

The shopping in Nottingham is insane, everywhere I looked there was a shop I either love or just had to go into to explore. From Primark to Urban Outfitters there's definitely something there for everyone! 

So yeah, I just thought i'd write this blog post as a memory for me and to inspire anyone who wants an amazing day out! Nottingham also has a Christmas Wonderland at Christmas so I will definitely be heading back to go there! 

Grace x 

Comments

Popular Posts