Wednesday Wants |5.

Little Luxuries.


This weeks Wednesday wants are going to be based around the luxurious little things in Beauty. I've picked items that I use on a weekly basis but these are just a little bit more luxurious, and Winter is the time that you need a little bit more TLC. Below are some picks from hair to Nails!


Buy Dior Nail Apricot Cream Online at johnlewis.com
I personally use a cuticle cream every night so this would be perfect for just a touch more luxury in my night routine.




A nail file is a must have in anyones beauty cabinet. Glass Nail files are much better for your nails than a traditional one and are much more sustainable as they are able to be cleaned. 

3. Ouai Treatment Mask, £25.


This hair treatment mask by Ouai smells amazing, it is fragranced with Rose, Bergamot and Lychee. Using a hair mask once a week or fortnight depending on your hair type can not only help to tame the hair but also give a nice shine. I know this one will be a welcomed step into my weekly routine.


Buy Clarins Lip Comfort Oil, Honey Online at johnlewis.com

This product is the elevated big sister of a lip balm. I've used the two 'Honey' colours, the traditional and the shimmer; I will say that the shimmer was a bit too noticeable for me to use on an everyday basis. They've since bought out 8 colours which I'd love to try! This would make a great present for anyone who you know loves their lip products.

5. Foreo Luna Play, £29.

I cleanse my face twice daily, yet sometimes I feel as if I'm just wiping off the top layer of makeup and not really removing the makeup that has been sitting on my face for 12 hours or so! Introducing a cleansing device like the ones that FOREO have to offer, this one being the convenient travel size, would increase the effectiveness of my cleaning routine. It would also give me a mini massage too!


I hope you've seen something within this list which can inspire you to add a little luxury into your everyday beauty routines. Don't forget to leave a comment with what you use to add luxury into your routine.

Grace


Comments

Popular Posts