New Look

Hi! I hope you're really well and Happy Monday! The start of the week calls for a new blog post. I've also tried something different and linked the website for the item on their photo, so please let me know if this works and if you prefer it over the link in the text!

     A brand I find that often gets overlooked, even by myself, is New Look. I never seem to make my way in there when I'm out shopping and don't browse their website all too often. But, whenever I do decide to pop in or see an advert of theirs I always seem to find a gem. Admittedly their target market is younger than I am, but I find their shoes and bags impressive. I've rounded up a few of the items that I'm loving on their website right now!


                                  
Firstly, how amazing are these coats? The faux fur/teddy coat trend is not going anywhere this season and I think this brown one looks really high quality and is such an amazing colour. It also comes in a darker plum shade and black, but this light brown is my favourite of the 3. Similarly, the teddy trimmed faux leather trend is such a great statement piece which is a cool take on the pleather trend I haven't seen anywhere else! With both these costing under £100 each I'm really impressed.




Loungewear is still the main staple in my wardrobe as I'm sure it is in many others. This jogger and sweatshirt set looks so cool with the tie-dye trend from this summer continuing into the winter months in this grey colour; and with the total set under £50 its a winner!




I've always gone to New Look for my heels as I'm not someone who will wear them
on an everyday basis. Heels are definitely a special occasion type of shoe for me so I don't want to spend too much on them. But, whenever I do have an occasion that calls for a dressier shoe I head straight to new look. I saw these sparkly mules on their recent advert and fell in love instantly. I'm not usually a fan of the clear strap situation but I think the sparkle on the heel makes up for it and also the fact they are a mule style definitely outweighs the slight negative of the clear straps. Shop them for £25.99 here.


   
I used to go to Newlook every year for a school bag, and I still enjoy their bag selection to this day! They always manage to find a way to create a bag which is  on trend and has a nod to the luxury trends without trying to be something that is isn't. I've tried to pick 3 bags here for every occasion. The first is a really great tote in nylon so can withstand the rain the English winter brings whilst being able to carry school books or laptops with you whoever you go. The second is a fun diamonte clutch great for any Christmas get together you may have - fingers crossed! Finally, a really cute cross body bag which has a Bottega Veneta vibe to it, without being an exact copy which I don't think would work as well as this one does. All these bags come with different colour options which is another great factor to add, you can't go wrong with having options!    

           

New look also do great gifting pieces, I always head in there if I'm looking for a little something to add to a birthday gift or a stocking filler. At the moment they do great options for sustainable swaps such as these bamboo lunch boxes or metal straws. (Once you reach my age these become a gift you want to receive!) New Look also sell some novelty bits such as AirPods cases and card games which are also really lovely. Shop their range here.

So, that commences my post! I hope I've inspired you to take a look at what New Look has to offer, I bet you'll find something you can't resist! 

Grace 



Image sources: New Look, 2020.



Comments

Popular Posts